Same Day Delhi to Agra Tour by Car
India Tour Hire Car and Driver provides Cheapest Same Day Agra Tour from Delhi by car and driver. We are featuring affordable and customized same day Agra tour packages from delhi, One day Taj Mahal tour from delhi, Delhi to Taj Mahal round trip. To hire us call or whatsapp on 9810723370.
- Visit Taj Mahal
- Visit Agra Fort
- Visit Itmad-Ud-Daulah (Baby Taj)
- Visit Akbar’s Tomb at Sikandra
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri
Cost Per Car 4+1 Not Per Person
- # Delhi To Agra By A/C Economy 4+1 Car Cost = 6500/Rs.
- # Delhi To Agra By A/C Standard Sedan 4+1 Car Cost = 7500/Rs, With Guide.
- # Delhi To Agra By A/C Luxury Sedan 4+1 Car Cost = 8500/Rs, With Guide.
- # Delhi-Agra-Mathura Same day Tour By 4+1 Car Cost= 8500/Rs, with Guide.
- # Delhi To Agra F-Sikri Sameday Tour By 4+1 Car Cost= 8500/Rs,with Guide.
Cost Per Car 6+1 Not Per Person
- # Delhi To Agra By A/C SUV Standard 6+1 Car Cost = 9500/Rs, With Guide.
- # Delhi-Agra-Mathura- Same day tour By SUV Economy Car Cost 6+1= 9500/Rs.
- # Delhi-Agra-F-Sikri-Same day Tour By SUV Standard Car Cost 6+1=9500/Rs.
- # A/C Tempo Traveller 9/Seater Cost= 14000/Rs, with Guide (Pick-up From Hotel).
- # A/C Tempo Traveller 12/Seater Cost= 14000/Rs, With Guide. (Pick-up From Hotel)
- Air Condition Car With English Speaking Chauffer For All Transfers And Sight Seeing as Per Tour Package.
- English Speaking Guide in Agra During Sight Seeing.
- State Tax, Toll Taxes, Parking, Driver Allowance, Fuel, Most important Your insurance.
- Entrance Fee of Monuments.
- Lunch And Dinner
- Any Tips, Beverages. Laundry, Personal Expenses.
Entrance Fee of Monuments (For Foreigners)
- # Taj Mahal:- Rs, 1050/-INR Per Person.
- # Agra Fort:- Rs, 450/-INR Per Person.
- # Itmad–Ud– Daulah (Baby Taj):-Rs, 250/-INR Per Person.
- # Fatehpur Sikri:- Rs,450/-INR Per Person.
- # Sikandra:- Rs,250/-INR Per Person.
Note: Price included all taxes
Delhi to Agra
Pick up from Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Hotels / and proceed to Agra Same Day Taj Mahal Tour By Car. Provide Qualified English Speaking Guide In Agra.
Visit Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal One of the seven wonders of the world Taj Mahal was built by a grief stricken Emperor Shahjahan as a memorial to his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. A world-renowned wonder, Taj Mahal sits pretty on the northern side of this green paradise. It looks the same from all the four sides! The Quranic inscriptions on its four entrances are carved in such subtle increase in size that may appear to be of the same size from top to bottom! Shahjahan invited master craftsmen from as far as Italy and Persia to help design his ambitious tribute to love. Taj Mahal is phenomenal not in the beauty alone that shines forth, but in the deep planning and design that went into its making, and the ethereal idea of immortalizing love. Delicate carvings in marble vie with gorgeous pietra dura for attention. Lapis-lazuli, Cornelian, Mother of pearl, Agate and Emerald are inlayed in floral and geometrical patterns in the marble itself. This enchanting mausoleum, on the bank of river Yamuna started in 1631 and it took 22 years to complete with the help of an estimated 20000 workers.
Visit Agra Fort
The great Mughal Emperor Akbar commissioned the construction of the Agra Fort in 1666, A.D. although additions were made till the time of his grandson Shahjahan. The forbidding exteriors of this fort hide an inner paradise. There are a number of exquisite buildings like Moti Masjid – a white marble mosque akin to a perfect pearl; Diwan-I-Am, Diwan-I-Khaas, Musamman Burj – where Shahjahan died in 1666 A.D. Jahangir’s Palace; Khaas Mahal and Shish Mahal.
Visit Itmad-ud-daula(Baby Taj)
Itmad-ud-daula has a special place in the chronicles of both history as well as architecture. This is precisely because Itmad ud Daula is the very first tomb in India that is entirely made out of Marble. This is actually a mausoleum that overlooks the River Yamuna and is a tomb of Mir Ghiyas Beg, a minister in the court of Shah Jahan.
Visit Akbar’s Tomb at Sikandra
One of famous mugal Era building in Agra and most visit tourist place of Agra. Sikandra fort is also known as mausoleum of Akbar. Fort of sikandra has blending of Islamic, Jain, Hindu and Christian theme. Fort of Sikandra is named after ruler of Delhi Sikandar lodhi, which was the ruler of Delhi in the year 1488 to 1517. Fort of Sikandra was built by Akbar. After death of Akbar it is continued by Jahangir son of Akbar. This fort is located about at a distance of 10 kms from the city centre.
Visit Fatehpur Sikri
The deserted red Sandstone City, Emperor Akbar built that as his capital and palace in the late 16th century is an exhilarating experience. It a veritable fairytale city and its “ruins” are in pristine condition … it’s not hard to imagine what the court life must have been like in the days of it’s grandeur.
After Proceed back to Delhi
Finally you will proceed back to Delhi along with an impression of TaJ Mahaland a sheer magic that the Taj exudes making it an unforgettable and cherished image forever. On arrival at Delhi you will be dropped at your hotel or airport for your onward journey.